By Sandi Bhutella
What a sucker I am. Girls can spot me
from miles away. I actually wonder if I emit some sort of
sonic emission that acts as a homing device. You know girls
pick up on the sound, and they just can't help but swoop
in to sucker me. The only up side in all of this is that I
consider myself a bit of an expert on the subject of being
played, mainly because of my impressive track record. So here,
for all you 'Sandi types' are some tips to let
you know if a sudden interest on the part of a total hottie
is legit or not.
How to know if you're being played:
- A girl, who you've shared homeroom with for three years
(or similar situation), suddenly acts like you're the most
interesting person in the world.
- You are being showered with compliments that don't make
sense. Example: Wow, the way you walk down the hallway is
- A girl brings her friends along to 'chat' with you and
shower you with attention. You notice that while the two
of them are working you, they're also making eye contact
with each other.
- She says she likes you – no girl
who has a crush on you is going to tell you that to your
- She's the hottest girl in school and you are not her
- She has a boyfriend who happens to be the most popular
guy in school.
- You have something she wants. Example: A renegadepress.com
- She flirts with everybody.
- She disappears as soon as someone more interesting comes
- She stops noticing you when her goal has been reached.
Ex: The renegadepress.com article is complete.
Sound advice my friend. Maybe, I
should follow it sometime?
Want more info? Click here to go to Resources.